Active MQ is an open source Message Oriented Middleware used for asynchronous communication and loosely coupled architecture. It is fully written in java and supports clients using JMS and other standards.
In ActiveMQ, different message types can be sent to or received from using standalone clients.
- Send messages to ActiveMQ queues using standalone client in Java.
- Receive messages from ActiveMQ queues using standalone client in Java.
- Create non-durable subscribers for Topic in ActiveMQ
- Create durable subscribers for Topic in ActiveMQ
- Using Camel as ActiveMQ client for sending and receiving mesaages
Java EE Clients